• Information collected through mediums other than our Services;
• Information collected by any person or entity other than us, even if related to our Services (such as a third-party website, application or lead form).
Information We Collect and Receive About You
We might receive or collect several types of information about you, such as the information described below.
Information You Provide
When you book a service, purchase Memberships or gift cards, or purchase other certain products, you must provide us with Your Information. Specifically, to book any Services, purchase products in-store or online such as Memberships, gift cards and other products, you must provide us with your information regarding the Services you are scheduling, and provide us with additional information, including your first and last name, telephone number and email address and credit card information. The following are other situations in which you may provide Your Information
• When you fill out forms or fields through our services;
• When you purchase a product from us;
• When you sign up for any newsletters or other materials through our services;
• When you provide information to us through a third-party application, service or website;
• When you communicate with us or request information about us or our Services, whether via email or other means;
• When you participate in online surveys;
• When you participate in any of our marketing initiatives, including contests, events, or promotions; and
• When you participate in forums or provide user generated content or submissions.
Information Third Parties Provide
We may collect information about you from sources other than you, such as from social media websites (i.e., Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter or others), blogs, other users and our business partners.
General Use and Preference Information
We may collect, receive and store information regarding your general use of our Services (such as details of how and when you used our Services, interactions with our Services, log-in information, resources that you access, your Internet Protocol address, your browser type, and your device type), as well as your references.
We may collect your phone number in several ways. For example, we may collect your phone number: (i) if you submit your phone number to us through our Services; (ii) by capturing your phone number if you call us; or (iii) if a third party provides your phone number to us.
Cookies and Anonymous Identifiers
We, and third parties, use various technologies to collect and store information when you use our Services, including sending cookies, pixel tags or other anonymous identifiers to your device. “Cookies” are pieces of data stored on our computer, mobile phone or other device. A “pixel tag” is a type of technology placed within a website or email for the purpose of tracking activity, which is often used in combination with cookies. Other “anonymous identifiers” are random strings of characters used for the same purposes as cookies, such as with mobile devices where cookie technology is not available. These technologies help us know that you are logged on, provide you with features based on your preferences, understand when you are interacting with our Services, and compile other information regarding use of our Services. The information collected through these technologies, standing alone, cannot be used to determine your identity. Such information may, however, be combined in a way that makes it become personally identifiable information (i.e., information that can identify you). If this happens, we will treat the combined information as personally identifiable information. Please note that, in most cases, you can remove or block cookies (such as by using the settings in your browser), but doing so may affect your ability to use our Services.
Membership contract and payment information
All members are required to fill out a contract with Meta Bodywork. The contract contains (but is not limited to) Full name, Date of Birth, phone and email, Address, and Credit Card information. When the Membership is terminated, the contract and all payment information is deleted from our System.
How We Use Information
We may use Your information for various lawful business purposes. Among others, these purposes may include using Your information to:
– Engage in customer support and fulfill transactions. For example, we might confirm and complete transactions requested by you, verify information you provide to us and provide you with administrative notices.
– Contact you and provide you with information. For example, we might provide or contact you through telephone, email, postal or other communications with Service updates, promotional materials, surveys, offers, personalized information and other information from us or our business partners.
– Analyze, improve and manage our services and operations. For example, we might obtain feedback regarding our services, to understand and anticipate your needs and preferences, better understand your use of our services, customize and tailor Service content and advertising, improve our marketing and promotional efforts, engage in statistical analysis and provide feedback to our vendors, advertisers and other third parties.
How We Disclose Information
General Disclosure of Your Information We may disclose Your Information:
– To any person who, in our reasonable judgment, is authorized to receive Your Information as your agent, including as a result of your business dealings with that person (for example, your attorney);
– To our third-party vendors so that they may provide support for our internal and business operations, including for the handling of data processing, data verification, data storage, surveys, research, internal marketing, delivery of promotional, marketing and transaction materials, and our Services’ maintenance and security;
– To third parties when you engage in certain activities through our Services that are sponsored by them, such as purchasing products or services offered by a third party, electing to receive information or communications from a third party, or electing to participate in contests, sweepstakes, games or othe programs sponsored, in whole or in part, by a third party;
– As required by law or ordered by a court, regulatory, or administrative agency;
– As we deem necessary, in our sole discretion, if we believe that you are violating any applicable law, rule or regulation, or are otherwise interfering with another’s rights or property, including, without limitation, our rights or property;
– If requested by authorities in the event of any act of terrorism or instance of local, regional or national emergency;
– To enforce or protect our rights;
– In connection with a Business Transfer, as defined below (see Business Transfers below); and
– To our affiliated companies (i.e., companies under common control or management with us).
Aggregation and Depersonalization
We may take Your Information and de-identify it by either combining it with information about other individuals (aggregating Your Information with information about other individuals) or by removing characteristics (such as your name) that make the information personally identifiable to you (de-identifying Your Information). We reserve the right to share, loan, rent, sell, or otherwise disclose such information to third parties at any time, for any lawful purpose, without notice or compensation to you.
Circumvention of Security Measures
Our Services are intended to be accessed and used only by adults and are not directed to minors. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information attributable to anyone under the age of 18 and you should not provide us with any information regarding any individual under the age of 18.
Social Media Widgets
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. Below are some mechanisms that provide you with control over certain information:
– Email Offers from Us. If you do not wish to receive email offers or newsletters from us, you can opt out of receiving email information from us (other than emails related to the completion of your registration, reminders of appointments, receipts, correction of user data, change of password, all Membership email correspondence and other similar communications essential to your transactions through our Services) by using the unsubscribe process at the bottom of the email. If you opt-out from receiving our marketing emails, you will continue to receive all administration-related emails (such as booking and membership-related emails).
Accessing and Correcting Personal Information
If a portion of our Services allow you to create an account with us, then you can review and update some of Your Information by logging into that portion of our Services, visiting your account profile page and making changes.
Information You Disclose to Third Parties
Links to Third Party Websites
If you have questions or concerns about our privacy practices or wish to make a request regarding your Information, please contact us at email@example.com